Office: Room 221-05, Building 4, Biology Complex
- Sc.D. Computer Science, Washington University in St. Louis, MO, USA
- B.S. Mathematics, Beijing University, Beijing, China
- functional element finding in genomes, such as
- protein coding gene structure prediction
- alternative splicing prediction
- regulatory element finding
- gene regulatory network reconstruction
- high performance computing for bioinformatics
We are hiring(Dec. 2017)!
PhD student, Master student positions available
We are looking for highly motivated graduate/undergraduate students to work on exciting bioinformatics research projects funded by national funding agencies like NSFC, MOST and local funcing agencies from the Shanghai city. People with strong programming skills, knowledge in algorithms, machine learning and/or Biology are very welcome here. However, background in these areas is not necessary if you are willing to learn some basics. Interested individuals are welcome to contact Dr. Wei.